Virtual Poster Showcase Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms on which your Poster or Slide Presentation (“the Work”) may be published and used by the sponsor. By submitting the Work and/or related materials, you will be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding agreement between you and the sponsor.You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- Nothing in the Work is obscene, defamatory, or libelous, violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful.
- Nothing in the Work infringes any duty of confidentiality which you may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Work was carried out have authorized publication of the Work.
- Participants will acknowledge the names and roles of those who made significant contributions (such as ideas and scientific discussion) to the research.
- You will provide fair, impartial, prompt, and rigorous evaluations and will respect confidentiality when reviewing others’ work. You will welcome constructive criticism and be responsive to review.
- You will disclose financial, personal, professional, and other conflicts of interest that could compromise the impartiality of the review process. Participants who have questions or concerns regarding potential conflicts of interest should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student participants agree to complete at least 3 peer evaluations.
- Student participants agree to all submitted abstracts being made public.
- Student participants agree to all video content and electronic posters being archived and available for electronic portfolios.
- You grant to the sponsor a non-exclusive and royalty free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, and store the Work in whole or in part, in all forms, formats, and media whether now known or yet to be developed, including print, digital and electronic form.
This license is perpetual; however you may revoke this license at any time by providing 60 days written notice to AGU. Please send all such notices to the AGU Member Service Center at:
American Geophysical Union C/O Member Service Center 2000 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC 20009 USA email@example.com